Reward yourself with the gift of relaxation and gain control over your life, health and happiness forever.
Taking time out to relax on a regular basis has proven to have long-term benefits to your body, mind and spirit. With your mind relaxed you will be able to think clearly and hear your inner-tuition; your body will feel unrestricted and your blood pressure will lower; and your spirit will be happy. Learning how to meditate with Linda has no religious base and you will find it is as easy and simple as breathing.
In this relaxed course, you will learn:
- History of meditation
- Brain frequencies
- Core principals
- Different styles of meditation
- How to meditate any time, any where
- How to incorporate meditation into your life
Benefits of Meditation
Medical research has proven that meditation can help relieve the effects of stress, anxiety, insomnia, chronic disease, pain, migraines, fatigue and digestive problems.
- Makes you feel better
- Restores your body to balance, releasing tension and stress
- Improves your health, lowering your heart rate and blood pressure
- Helps you to achieve greater mental clarity, awareness and increased memory
- Facilitates answers to problems and gives you the ability to handle challenges in a positive way
- Helps you to let go of negative thoughts and to simply relax
- Brings a shift in consciousness, improving the quality of your life
- Makes you feel inspired
- Helps you to find yourself again and to understand yourself more deeply creating a growing self confidence
- Initiates acceptance of self and others, giving you more patience with your kids, loved ones and work mates
- Provides a feeling of happiness for no real reason